Introducing: The Beach Collection!
• LIGHT • AIRY • FRESH •
• Hand-dyed on a bleach white muslin base •
Traditionally, Cherrywood is dyed on a high-quality unbleached muslin. This gives our fabric a certain look and feel that has become our trademark. However, the cream color of the muslin affects the light colors, giving them a slight yellowed look. In order to get true pastel colors, we searched for a bleached muslin with the same characteristics as our regular base muslin. You won't see the cotton flecks on this lighter weight fabric, but the colors fit right into the Cherrywood family.
Now you can create a gradation of color that goes to a true white!
- Fat Quarter $5.00 = 18" x 22"
- Half-Yard cut $10.00 = 18" x 44
- One-yard cut $20.00 = 36" x 44"
- Two-Yard cut $40.00 = 72" x 44"